Link Aadhar with Pan using SMS, Link Aadhar with Pan, Aadhar Pan Link – How To Link Aadhar Card with Pan Card Online in just 2 Minutes. Have you linked your Aadhaar card with your PAN card yet? No! Do You want to link your Aadhar card with your PAN card? Yes! then you are in right place, in this post I share all free easy steps to link Aadhar with PAN. By using this method anyone can link their Aadhaar card with PAN card.
Procedures To Link Aadhar with Pan Card
How To Link Aadhar Card with Pan Card Online
1 >> First Click Here : https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
2 >> On Quick Link section (Left Side), Click on “Link Aadhar”
3 >> Enter your PAN card details, Aadhar number, Enter Name exactly as given in Aadhar Card, Enter Captcha code
4 >> Click on Submit
5 >> Done! You successfully linked your Aadhar Card
Please Note This :
- Aadhar OTP will required, if there is any mismatch in Aadhar name provided.
- Please ensure the Date of Birth and Gender in Aadhaar and PAN are exactly same.
- In case where Aadhaar name is completely different from name in PAN database then the linkage may fail and the PAN holder has to change the name in either Aadhaar or in PAN database or visit personally to designated PAN application centre of NSDL eGov or UTIITSL, for Biometric Aadhaar updation visit Aadhar Centre
How To Link Aadhar Card with Pan Card Watch Video
How To Link Aadhar Card with Pan Card using SMS
Also you can link your Aadhar card with Pan using SMS also. It can be done by sending an SMS to either 567678 or 56161.
- UIDPAN<SPACE><12 digit Aadhaar><Space><10 digit PAN>
- Example: UIDPAN 123456789123 AKPLM2124M
- Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 from your Aadhar registered mobile number
If you have any kind of question or confusion left related to this guide then do let us know. We shall get back to your queries and questions as soon as possible. Till then don’t forget to share this guide with your other friends and circle too. Furthermore, don’t forget to share this guide with your other friends and circle too.